Originally Posted by Dodo
I am thinking about ordering a Pocketbook 301+ and I was wondering if any current owners could answer the following questions:
1. Is it possible to select custom fonts when reading an epub file?
2. How is the epub support overall? As an example, would someone mind testing whether the file below formats and displays well (Screenshots greatly appreciated
3. What is the program used to display pdf files?
4. How many zoom levels are available when reading a pdf file?
5. Is it possible to display a pdf file with the margins clipped and only the text visible?
6. Any comments on the support for DRM epub/pdf with the beta firmware?
Thanks a lot for taking the time to respond.
3. Adobe ADE
4.-5. during Reflow scaled text well and pictures, they are not removed as in other models. 150%;200%,300%,400%,500%, normal zoom 75%-170%
6. Yes, Pocketbook support DRM epub/pdf with the beta firmware