View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 11:31 AM   #14
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
I spend most of my online time here, and at the Drupal support site. After that probably comes Wikipedia, then BBC news, usually. I also regularly frequent Google (but not for long periods of time, due to its nature) and occasionally spend a chunk of time at Amazon or Powells, but I'm too poor to do that often. I used to spend a lot of time at the Second Life forum, but I haven't had time to play Second Life for a while, so that's dropped off my regular visit cycle. Same with wilddivine.com, which has forums for a biofeedback game I have, and tabletpcbuzz, which I was into for a while when I was trying to rig a tablet on the cheap. I guess sometimes I'm a bit fickle in my interests.

Oddly enough, I don't think I've ever been to FaceBook or MySpace, though maybe I've hit some pages on the latter because some authors and other businesses use it.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote