View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 10:49 AM   #3
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abecedary View Post
Funny, my understanding is that it's always been the exact opposite -- Mobipocket/Amazon wouldn't let you license their DRM (not that they're even licensing it out anymore) if you wanted to use it in conjunction with any other company's DRM. From what I know, Adobe doesn't have that stipulation. Oh wait, silly me. It's the Register. I should've known that they wouldn't get things right...
Can the Register be sued for this kind of mistake? Its active disinformation that could result in financial loss for Adobe and those manufacturers supporting its format.
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote