View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 10:27 AM   #2
Abecedary
Exwyzeeologist
Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: :PRS-505::iPod touch:
Quote:
Then we have Adobe's Digital Editions, which uses ePub for layout. Adobe also provides a PC client, and manufacturers of eBook readers can pay around $75,000 for a licence as long as they also agree not to include Mobipocket or Kindle software on the device: Adobe wants the field to itself.
Funny, my understanding is that it's always been the exact opposite -- Mobipocket/Amazon wouldn't let you license their DRM (not that they're even licensing it out anymore) if you wanted to use it in conjunction with any other company's DRM. From what I know, Adobe doesn't have that stipulation. Oh wait, silly me. It's the Register. I should've known that they wouldn't get things right...
Abecedary is offline   Reply With Quote