View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 03:34 PM   #5
obelix
Connoisseur
obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliink
The ghosting isn't at a level which is interferring with the reading capabilities but the screen is significantly darker than it was when I first got it. The edges of the screen are still light but the centre of the screen is getting darker and darker.

Right now the issue is just annoying, but I'm getting more and more afraid that the screen is going to darken to the level that reading will be impossible. This is already my second unit (dead line on the first one), and I'd hate to have to return this one as well.
I have the same rectangular area. It happened one day when I used my reader outdoors. This area is barely visible, you can have a look at the following page (actually this page is about contrast adjustment, but it contains recent images of my screen):

http://www.msh-tools.com/ebook/contrast.html
obelix is offline   Reply With Quote