View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 10:59 AM   #57
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
First of all I would like to say that it is not a request.
Please, please I would not want any of you guys who work hard on making nice books for us to spend your time for the books. I was just curious, although I might re-read it in about 3 years Only if you are interesed to read them yourselves, then I will be more than happy to download beauteful LRFs

OK. Here is the first list and the link.
Leatherstocking Tales

A concise version is here:
1744 The Deerslayer
1757 The Last of the Mohicans
1750s The Pathfinder
1793 The Pioneers
1804 The Prairie

I have read the first 4. I loved the first 3 a lot. Disliked the fourth and never read the fifth. But I was a child then. 10-12 something like that

Some 3-4 years later I read another 2 books by Cooper but I don't remember the titles, so I have to wait until I come home and have a look at my notebook.

Last edited by astra; 04-24-2007 at 11:01 AM.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote