View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 08:39 AM   #54
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT
I've never read any of his stuff (although I know roughly what he wrote). No - no plans - my time is filled with my existing projects for the foreseeable future. Why not have a go yourself?
Ok, nevermind then

I am not qulified to do it properly, like you do. I don't have time to learn it although you have provided excellent instructions. Even the books I create for myself (I am slow reader, I read 1 book for 4-5 weeks) I never do it properly. Maybe during summer time I will get a chance and learn how to do it. Right now if I have some spare time, I edit RAW pics from my last summer (August) holidays. I absolutely must finish it before august 2007
astra is offline   Reply With Quote