View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 07:14 AM   #4
dura
Groupie
dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note and Ipad Air
I'm getting the same errors.

EDIT: Oh, now I see, I'm suddenly in the possenssion of a Calibre2 program, and my shortcuts, even the newly made does still refer to Calibre/Calibre.exe instead of Calibre2/Calibre.exe.
Rather confusing...
And it now refuses to convert to LRF with an enormous amount of error perhaps boiling down to this?:
calibre.ebooks.rtf2xml.ParseRtf.InvalidRtfExceptio n: Invalid RTF: document doesn't start with {

---------------------------

I tried more or less the same book in PDF, HTML, DOC and RTF and keep seeing this exact errormessages. The text is perfectly readable in Word etc.

Last edited by dura; 11-21-2009 at 07:27 AM.
dura is offline   Reply With Quote