View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 10:36 AM   #15
stevenharper
Connoisseur
stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevenharper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
That's the name of the meta-file. NIGHTMARE (which takes place first, though it was published second) is being offered free, chapter by chapter, on Book View Cafe's site, and it's the first book listed on the page. I am going to see about switching title, though. If you read NIGHTMARE first, you're still fine.

--Steven Harper Piziks

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbleu View Post
I just bought the first book (Dreamer), and I have one suggestion.

The title of the ePub format shows as "Harper-SilentEmpire2-Dreamer", which is rather misleading (makes you think that it's the second book of the series, rather than the first), and doesn't look pretty.

Wouldn't it be better to change the title to something like "Silent Empire 1: Dreamer"?
stevenharper is offline   Reply With Quote