View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 06:10 PM   #11
MaMiller
Author
MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I once had a reviewer tell me that my character wasn't strong enough in the situation she was in.
I said that was because the character was me. I'd like to tell you that if I have a murderer chasing me. A ghost in my apartment, and my brother-inlaw having the hots for me, I'd have charisma...I'd kick a$$, but I'm afraid, just like the character, it wasn't till my back was against the wall and the ones I loved were threatened, that I came out fighting like Rocky Balboa.

So I guess my moral would be that it made my character more like the rest of us...not some steroid-junkie pyschohero that we'd never really find in real life.
MaMiller is offline   Reply With Quote