View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 09:25 AM   #1
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
Emotions and writing

Just wondered if any writers here channel any real-life emotions into their writing and if anyone finds it a useful thing to do?

Had a bit of an emotional year but that's not the real me as I am normally very upbeat so am wondering if doing something positive like writing out my feelings might help.

When I write fiction the emotions are always pretend ones - I try to think how the person might feel in the given situation. I've never actually thought to use how I'm feeling in my writing.

Just a thought and interested in other opinions. I also could do with a distraction!
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote