View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 03:36 PM   #4
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
I think I might not abuse this promise and not demand my money back even if the book was just okay.
Well, maybe I might take you up on the offer if I read 2 or 3 "okay" books in a row, since you say "absolutely love".

I try to be an honest and honorable person but have succumbed to greed at one point or another. As a kid I did steal popsicles inside my pants (ouch) and have downloaded an ebook from the IRC once. Or twice. Hope that helps in categorizing my answer
mores is offline   Reply With Quote