View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 05:13 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note3, MBA, DVP11
Have any interesting book quotes and sayings?

I've seen some really neat quotes and sayings pop up in the forums about books, so I thought it would be fun to share some in this thread. I'm sure that at least Nathan has one for us!

Let me start things off with one that I found today, quoted in a software architecture book...

"Books are the bees which carry the quickening pollen from one to another mind." -- James Russell Lowell
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote