View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 03:56 PM   #65
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Well, gosh - that's just amazing, thankyou so much ZP.

JKJ was a writer from just down the road from where I live and I have read this a few times before and have it on my 505 from somewhere else. That version will now be removed and replaced with this (far, far superior) version.

i'm very happy you like it, bilbo. he was a brilliant writer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cian View Post
Wow. That's perfect. Thank you very much.
glad to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cian View Post
A really good text editor for this kind of thing is notepad++. It has modes for CSS/HTML/XML. Also there are good tools for HTML/CSS manipulation for firefox. Its best to set up a new profile (or use a portable edition), as they slow down normal browsing.
thanks for the tip ! i will look into notepad++. i do most of the code writing in sigil, but that could be very handy nonetheless.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote