View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 11:35 AM   #10
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I'm in Chesapeake and work at the shipyard in Portsmouth. In both cities, the schools are closed. Wavy 10 has some awesome photos on their website. At one point yesterday, they reported that one of their news vehicles got stuck on Effingham Street and they had to be rescued by the Fire Department in a boat!

By NoVA do you mean Norfolk, Virginia or Northern Virginia? You must mean Northern Virginia, because there was and still is extensive flooding in Norfolk, especially in the Ghent area.

May she get well soon! Thanks! She probably could have gone back to school, but since she's only in the 3rd grade, a little extra time out isn't going to hurt. Besides, I can always teach her what she needs to know. It is my profession, after all.

I have no idea how superstitions surrounding the number 13 got their start. There are thirteen stripes on the flag, thirteen original colonies, thirteen original members of Jesus' inner circle....
I had to look up your user message. If you are a Nephilium descendent, does that mead you are really tall?!?
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote