View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 08:34 PM   #9
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
I totally agree with Title Case as well (it's actually called that). I too feel that all caps is readily screaming at me, I've even seen a few books where the first sentence of each chapter is in all caps. Yikes!

Just curious to clarify if I read what you wrote right (say that five times, really fast!), are you saying that you are keeping in the PG legal scroll, just simply moving it to the back of the book? That actually sounds pretty cool, I hate having to scroll through 15 pages of *stuff* before I get to the meat of the book, though I'd feel like I was breaking a rule if I simply chopped it out (esp. if I was making it available to others).
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote