View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 05:39 PM   #18
gweeks
Addict
gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gweeks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rocket, Nook ST, Kobo WiFi, Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsgreer
Hi all, actually I got it from manybooks.net and I thought mentioned something about their research showing that the copyright had not been renewed. Should we always wait for PG? I've noticed that they don't have everything that is copyright-free simply because there is such a vast amount.
Manybooks grabbed their copy from DP fairly early in the proofing process. They won't update until it posts to PG. They don't always grab their early copies from DP. They will usually answer questions promptly if you ask them.

Greg Weeks
gweeks is offline   Reply With Quote