View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 09:50 PM   #57
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
You misunderstood me. I want to "undim". The problem is not touching the screen to "undim" (it doesn't waste any time to hit the screen with my thumb while reading), the problem is that this touching action also brings up the settings menu which I have to close -- and that is a major distraction. Of course it is possible to set a separate "dim time" for Freda, if you leave everything as is that seems to be the best solution.

As for the slow page turns, I will try turning off the animation. By the way, my position on a reader application is: forget the eye candy and concentrate on optimizing the display for reading, loading books, bookmarks, etc. Unless we all upgrade to that new Touch HD2???

Last edited by HansTWN; 11-12-2009 at 10:05 PM.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote