View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 08:58 PM   #1
ebooker
Banned
ebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: sony prs-650!
recommendations other than kindle/nook/sony

Hi gang,
I just bought a sony prs-600 and i'm happy with it. But as I use it, I can see that at some point I might consider a second reader that is non-touchscreen (so the constrast is better) and larger screen size (more than 6"), something I could use for textbook reference rather than portability/annotations (which the sony is fine for).

Also I'd want it to be cheap (under $225 maybe on ebay etc?).

This elmiinates the nook/kindle/sony. So which one would you recommend?

"the simple textbook reader":
-not kindle/nook/sony
-relatively cheap
-doesnt need fancy features, just a reader
-(non-touchscreen screen)
-over 6" screen preferred
-decent handling of pdfs preferred.

Is there anything out there among the lesser known makers that I should be looking at?

Last edited by ebooker; 11-12-2009 at 09:00 PM.
ebooker is offline   Reply With Quote