View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 12:27 AM   #13
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook-ST, Sony 505 & T1, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckeedoug View Post
If possible always try to scan the UPC with one of the stores self service units. The red tag is not always the lowest price or the price reflected in the store's inventory system.
I do that every time; I approach the scanner with high expectations only to be disappointed when the price comes up $32.84. I'm going to try again tomorrow or Wednesday, maybe I'll be lucky this time!
MarciaCat is online now   Reply With Quote