View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 08:54 PM   #7
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
I had a chartreuse Opel GT once!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
I might buy a second one if they did that. It would need to be a sort of chartreuse color though.
Dear All:

Years ago I had a chartreuse Opel GT. My future wife called it "Puke Green". I thought it was gorgeous and it ran great!! O.K., Kenny, can do a special for you in Chartreuse!!

More info is that the "Christmas Carol Gift Pack" has the Pocket PRO in your choice of colors, a 2GB SD card, 400 free classics including 200 Christmas stories and Charles Dicken's classics hand-picked by me, coffee and a gift tin of mints from Starbucks, a Mighty Bright LED clip-on eBook light, a certificate from Books On Board giving you 50% rewards dollars on your first ten eBooks (buy ten and get five free, in effect), a keepsake gift basket, a personalized Christmas card with your personal message on it, and pretty tinted saran wrap and ribbons and more. $15 goes to Second Harvest Food Bank to buy FOOD for for those that cannot feed their families at Christmas. Feeding those at Christmas is paramount this year!! So many are out of work!

A full announcement will be coming later this week!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote