View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 07:45 AM   #42
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Touch and Nook Color
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthoven View Post
So in this case, B&N will not charge my credit card?

Do you think your suggestion will be working with buying Nook?
I said in one of my previous posts (#38) that I wanted to wait until the Nook became available. Unfortunately my Cybook Gen3 reader broke down at the end of October, so I have pre-ordered the Nook.
I used www.alwaysvpn.com for a USA ip-address.
I used www.borderlinx.com for a USA shipping address.
I created a B&N account with the Borderlinx address as the shipping address, and with my Gmail address as e-mail address.
I bought the Nook (alwaysvpn connection active) and paid with my Dutch Visa credit card, using the Borderlinx address as the billing address.
No problems. I have received my order confirmation. Expected shipping date December 7.
As I am now reading on my PC, I am really looking forward to receiving the Nook.

Last edited by geertm; 11-09-2009 at 07:49 AM.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote