Thread: short timeout?
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 11:22 PM   #24
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I'm always finding that MobileRead Forums has logged me off. Partially because we have pug who thinks he's got to go outside every 15 minutes when I get home in the morning, and if I don't take him right then and there, he takes drastic action. Most of the time when I return, I find I have been signed off. It's no big problem. Whenever I go to reply to a post, the sign-on screen appears with my username and password ready.
You can select keep me logged in and then logout manually when you wish.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote