View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 06:10 AM   #9
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
This morning -- just before the Samsung chap came to take my NC 10 away for repair -- I thought I'll just give it one more run. And it was fine. On the third day, it had come back from the dead; a miracle or what? The Samsung man was understanding and left empty-handed but for a wee tip and a tummy full of cafe cognag. So everyone's happy. I guess the keyboard just needed a little drying time. If anything like this happens to you, it might be worth waiting a while before panicking to see if nature takes its course. Thanks for all the generous advice. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote