View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 05:13 AM   #74
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturo View Post
Ah, but you would if you had many FB2 files with footnotes.
Maybe, but I only read fiction novels without footnotes.

I build or rebuild all the books that I read, and put them into both the FB2 and EPUB format. On OI, I only read EPUB now, but with the original Hanlin V5 I read FB2 with the CoolReader. In my experience reading with the CoolReader has many more bugs to deal with. The one that irritates me the most is that when it finds an FB2 markup that it can not handle it just starts displaying at the next paragraph and leaves me wondering what was in the paragraph that it skipped. I can do more editing on the FB2 file to fix the problem, but that CoolReader bug is an extra irritation that I do not need.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote