View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 09:12 AM   #30
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Hi Folks!

I'm getting ready to go live with my latest cozy mystery, Executive Lunch. But I'd really like some input on the cover. I have two possible covers posted at my blog with a poll underneath. If anyone has some time to kill, please stop over and vote (heckle or comment as you see fit!)

www.BearMountainBooks.com

Thank you!
Maria
BearMountainBooks is online now   Reply With Quote