View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 04:57 AM   #5
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Thanks pdurrant.

I'm not very familier with the SVG code, but a bit of experimentation should help me understand how to use it for my covers.

I'm not sure I understand the need to encrypt fonts. I take it this would be only neccessary if it is for a font that isn't free or comes supplied with the OS? Or is it neccessary for me to do this for all fonts I use?

I thought my second question may be difficult, any help on that one would be great.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote