View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 06:06 PM   #24
Strether
Addict
Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, 3, PW2, Voyage, Kindle 7" HD Fire
Wanting to start with some shorter (and easier), I've formatted Trollope's first Barsetshire novel, "The Warden", with the idea of going through them all. I admit to some qualms about sending it in without someone critiquing it to see if it passes muster. Any volunteers? It's not clear, either, how it gets submitted for download.

I did do a TOC for it, mostly for practice; I have doubts about its use for a single novel, mostly because I can't ever remember using a TOC in a printed novel.

I learned a lot, thanks to Harry's tutorial. The tip about unchecking the auto refresh alone has saved me from continuing to pound my head against the wall.

Jim
Strether is offline   Reply With Quote