View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 05:17 PM   #23
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STGR
My 2: I can see the usefulness of a TOC for a collection or something complicated, but for most novels, I don't see much point -- I'm going to start at the front and go to the end, and knowing what pages the chapters start on is mostly irrelevant to me until I get to them.

Of course that also changes if I were doing some sort of research or review, but these days I'm not likely to do that at all, let alone trying it in the Reader.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote