View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 09:00 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaEbooks View Post
Unleashing the Power of Rubber Bands
by Nancy Ortberg
Sales rank: #80 in Kindle Store
4.7 out of 5 (6 customer reviews)
Listprice: USD 15.99
Kindle USA Price: 0.00

Thanks for the information on this Freebie.

However, am I the only one who would REALLY, REALLY like to read a book about the literal power of rubber bands and the roles they play in our lives? --- as opposed to rubber bands who are leaders?

This could be a very funny title if it actually concentrated on the uses and abuses of rubber bands. (I was one of those individuals who always liked to pop a rubber band on someone's arm. It didn't win me very many friends....)

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote