View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 10:41 AM   #3
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I think that's right on.. I think the newer iPods are going to be increasingly video oriented. And people will have them handy all the time, so it could be great for e-books. As Yvan says, it's just what I love about e-books on my Treo. Sure, the Sony Reader and e-ink are better in many ways, but the Treo is always with me, and it has the advantage of a backlight. A lot of people may soon be saying the same thing about their iPods, and I think they will work well in tandom with dedicated e-book devices of the future.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote