A new version (1.0.5) of EPUBReader is available.
If you download the new version, please make sure you get 1.0.5 and not 1.0.4. Sometimes old versions are displayed. Here is the link for the download: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/45281
Here is what I changed:
Best news first:
- Now EPUBReader works also on Unix systems
! The problem was caused by the case sensitivity of Unix.
- EPUBReader is now compatible with Firefox 3.6.
- The navigationbar of ePub-files with Hebrew and Cyrillic characters is now displayed correctly. Please load the ePub-file again, if you experienced problems.
- It's now possible to hide the navigationbar, so there is more space for reading. This is available for ePub-files loaded with version 1.0.5. So just reload ePub-files you already loaded with an older version.
- Error handling has been improved. If an error occurs during processing of the ePub-file, now detailled error information is displayed instead of a white screen.
As always: please let me know what you think and if you experience any problems.