View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 08:40 PM   #68
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Galaxy SIII; Xoom; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by scveteran View Post
I am sorry to disagree with you but, I really don't think your argument holds any water. In this country the standard is what a reasonable person would think. And I believe that any reasonable person should realize that there are going to be pretty severe limits on this.

In addition, following the info here, it does appear that B&N had provided the info before anyone could have ordered one. If that is the case, then I don't think there is any reason to complain.

Again, this is MO.

Hard to know what country you are talking about since you don't have a location specified. But no matter that, the initial wording was misleading and likely intentionally -- and that idea is supported particularly by the evasive answering that followed specific questions wrt lending.

Absolutely there it reason to complain. It's called TRUTH IN ADVERTISING.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote