Thread: Classic library ebooks?
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 03:51 PM   #17
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by robslp View Post
I have a Kindle first generation and would love to know how to download DRM protected books from my library to my computer and then put on my kindle.
When the K1 first came out, we were able to post complete directions, including links to scripts. Amazon made us take them down, but scripts are running around somewhere.

You have to download any library mobipocket e-book to your computer......run kindlefix, then upload book to your K1 with the usb cord. The book will still automatically "close" at the end of the loan period. Takes about 45 seconds.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote