View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 11:51 AM   #15
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
The missed opportunity may be my fault--I copied the post from my blog and I had it up a day early...thus the word "tomorrow" may have made people think they had more time. If so...sorry about that. Next time I'll just put a date to avoid confusion! I'm also hoping someone from Gryphonwood will see this thread and speak to the issues people are seeing...I'm always ever hopeful...
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote