View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 10:17 PM   #6
GraceKrispy
Rollin' with the punches
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, droid x, sad damaged 505
I *love* this time of year!! I donʻt have to change a darn thing, but suddenly, my family in the midwest is at a *much* more reasonable time! Yaay for dst! Or, the ending of dst! I get it all mixed up. It seems silly to me, so Iʻm glad Iʻve spent the last (almost) 10 years living in two of the few states that donʻt bother messing with the clock. Yaay smart states!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote