View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 12:42 PM   #1
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Free one day only--gryphonwood press books at Smashwords [Offer Expired]

I ran across a mention of this deal, and I have read some short stories by Terry Irvin, one of the authors that is part of the publicity deal. His book, www.smashwords.com/books/view/5172 - Flank Hawk, is going to be on sale on Smashwords.com--to the tune of "free" for one day only--all day tomorrow (halloween - Oct 31)!

Do I plan on downloading it? Absolutely!

There's a nice list of books by www.gryphonwood.blogspot.com/ that will be available tomorrow. Check out the link to get the coupons that will allow you to download the books from Smashwords!!!! (There are generally several formats, including .mobi, which allows you to read on Kindle.)

Just a note: If you read and like any of the books, it helps the author tremendously if you leave a thoughtful review. It's a good way to "give back" on these promo deals. Even if you didn't love the book but write a thoughtful review, it's a nice boost.

I've got my fingers ready to "click!!!!"

Maria
(This post is a copy of the one up on my blog!)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-01-2009 at 09:51 AM.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote