View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 04:45 AM   #271
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
squirrel-proofed, eh ? better keep that yeti nearby, he may well be the only person (yeti) on the planet capable of acheiving that.
I'm not sure anything is PNS-proof, but, all evidence in the known universes to the contrary, it is remotely possible that PNS contain a glimmer of a smidgen of tad of a minor little static-charge flash of respect somewhere in their normal aspect of upstoppable inevitability. The very small part of my mind that doesn't involve itself in the usual goings-on of this and other realities but just sits at the back and observes, writing notes in its notebook and occasionally nodding (smug bastard...I want to punch him in the neck!), would like to think that that measure of PNS respect would be reserved for such an example of gloriously self-contained destruction that is a yeti.

It's possible (but then, isn't everything?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Zelda will call on Montsnmags enterprises to install one of their retrospective firewalls. (This is one of the perquisites of Pinwheel royalty)
Montsnmags firewalls come with a built-in karma adjuster, so that any attempt to hack her computer leads to the hackers' computers being corrupted by whatever Adrian feels like at the time.
Adrian's idea of karma-adjusting corruption via responsive firewall generally involves a...well, a wall of fire. Self-styled "1337 haxorz" would do well to wear a lot of sunscreen (recommended factor: eleventy-bajillion) should they wish to even gently ping Pinwheel networks. At least, that's what Adrian says. He also said something about "hacking" that involved his personal attendance with a machete, but he was getting a bit lively and incoherent by that stage, so I poured him a ZCD and distracted him with a shiny, rainbow pinwheel in front of the fan.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote