View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 05:04 PM   #2
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
If you increase font size it makes more pages

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpt View Post
Hey--
I'm a bit of a font geek -- and I'm nearsighted. I'm using .txt file on my Pocket Pro, and I've found a bit of a bug...

It uses 1 screenful = 1 page... however, when you change font sizes -- even using the zoom buttons -- it just goes to the same page number. However, if you make the font bigger, it puts you earlier in the book, since there are more pages.

Any way around this that hopefully doesn't involve converting all my books to a different format? It seems like a rather large bug...

-- J.P.
Dear J.P.:

If you increase the font size you will likely get the same page number as it may then be page 26-1, 26-2, and 26-3. So, the page will remain the same as it does not show the "-2".

Maybe I am not understanding. Can you put this a bit clearer for limited minds like mine so I can send it off to the afctory for an answer?
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote