View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 07:27 AM   #39
Bert
Enthusiast
Bert plays well with othersBert plays well with othersBert plays well with othersBert plays well with othersBert plays well with othersBert plays well with othersBert plays well with othersBert plays well with othersBert plays well with othersBert plays well with othersBert plays well with others

Device: iRex iLiad, PRS-600
New update (v1.7.5): Using saved color mappings supported in command line mode (see -? for details, check the -cm switch). You'll have to use the GUI to create the color mappings.
I also fixed a bug in the GUI version: the mapping selected at startup was the last saved mapping, not the last used.

A few notes about these color mappings (in command line mode):
  • The program searches for a file 'ColorMapPresets.xml' in the current directory and retrieves the mappings from there. I decided for now to use the current directory because I wasn't sure where to put the file otherwise ... I could put it together with the .jar, but I can't be sure if I have write rights in that folder (or do I ?).
  • If it can find the xml file, the program will use the default mapping found in that file (this is the last used mapping in the GUI). Extra color switches (-c1 to -c4) can override parts or all of this default mapping.
Bert is offline   Reply With Quote