View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 12:04 PM   #56
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Hmmm, I was hoping it wasn't. I found a tool on the Russian website where Book Designer is found called Win unIMP and got my hopes up. It appears to deconstruct the IMP's into to a resource directory, but I can't make anything out of the results. I checked the web looking for more details, but all I found were technical specs of the directory's contents; nothing that I saw was leading me in the right direction. I guess my only alternative is to convert it to PDF using the eBook Viewer and resize to Reader specs. I'm sure there has to be a way to get the stuff out of there is a piece of software on your PC can display it for you (it even lets you select words/paragraphs/etc.).

Thanks for the input!
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote