View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 05:04 AM   #13
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
I think I'm the person's Terisa is talking about ().

I have the Cambridge Klett English-Spanish purchased a bunch of years ago in Fictionwise and de-DRMed and it works in my 3 Kindles (US, Intl and DX).

I purchased the Chambers English-Spanish (that is the same as the Harrap but cheaper -at least the day I purchased it) for my US and DX Kindles, de-DRMed it and put in my Intl one.

Both works as integrated and as normal opened in all three Kindles (And Klett worked in mi iLiad and DR1000).

By the way, about DRM (and for those that will complain about de-DRM an ebook) I think if I purchase a book I can wear it whatever I go. I do not lend ebooks, do not put them in internet, but if I have 4 device, I think in can use it in all of them. It's my [e]book and I'm the only reader. If this does not like to the big corporations it's their problem. RFOG dixit
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote