View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 07:01 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, iPad/iPhone
A primer I wrote for my exercise video friends

Friends at my exercise video message board (hi, VF lurkers who followed me here!) seem very interested in the e-thing lately, and I have been responding to a deluge of off-topic threads (and PMs) there about it. So I put together a little primer for them. Many are not that techie so I limited it to the three 'big' brands for now and referred them here for further questions. I am thinking of editing this a little and posting it elsewhere on the web to help other ebook newbies. Can anyone have a quick look and tell me what you think? I am pretty sure you can view the thread without registering, but I can post it elsewhere if need be. And if you are there and you find you are interested in exercise videos, we would love to have you

http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...08#post1431508
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote