View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 06:38 AM   #7
xtine
Addict
xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Thanks for the pics, SolRaven I feel much better about buying the Travelflex now, at least I know it's still usable. I have no regrets about buying the Xtraflex2 today though.

I don't even have my reader yet but I've already bought 2 cases for it -- the Sony cover and the Case Logic zippered case. I am also thinking of ordering the M-Edge Executive Jacket in Mocha which I think looks just gorgeous. I wish they still had the pen holder installed so we could clip our Travelflex light onto it.

At the supermarket today, I was so tempted to pick up an Energizer booklight too (the one that runs on lithium batteries) but thought better of it.

Buying reader accessories is so addictive!
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote