View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 08:35 PM   #239
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Well, hurry up with the next episode, but DO take good care of that nice fuzzy n soft Yeti. Soup, tea, whatever he needs.... Chocolate is usually important too.
I have it planned, just need to write it! And I am - he's just had a mug of hot choccie, and I'm now off to join him for sleep
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote