View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 02:31 PM   #35
sputnik
Enthusiast
sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.sputnik puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: EB 1150, iLiad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkulz
Hmm, can you run it manually and try specifying a lower hres? ie. run the command
Code:
<install-dir>\pdfread-run.cmd -p eb1150 --hres 454 <pdf-file>
. Can you please experiment and let me know what is the optimal resolution at which it doesn't get cut? If you do so, I will update the profile in the next release.

I run in windows this command C:\PDFRead\pdfread-run.cmd -p eb1150 --hres 454 C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\tempo\cheyne.pdf and then the attached dos window appears. As you can see, I do not know too much about how to run a program manually. The hres specified in the command does not show up in the resulting dos window. Could you please enumerate the steps that I have to follow so that I can run the program manually and experiment with different hres values? I tried changing the value for hres in pdfread.py, but no result.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp screen.bmp (44.4 KB, 403 views)

Last edited by sputnik; 04-04-2007 at 03:02 PM.
sputnik is offline   Reply With Quote