View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 02:54 AM   #26
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT
Do you mean the "Loeb" stuff? Where are the files available from, as a matter of interest? I get my Latin and Greek texts from "Perseus".

I'm sure that such things, by their very nature, have a rather restricted audience, but I'm certainly extremely interested!
This is not the Loeb material. There was an earlier thread about it. It is a 50+ volume set designed just before World War I. It is all in English with a very American slant.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote