View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 03:12 PM   #3
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I'm just about done with his book, and I have to say that I am really enjoying it. The below post by mores, from another thread, gives a link to a "blueprint" Steve did of Verdant plus more background information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mores View Post
<SNIP>

Re:Verdant Skies: Steve was so nice and whip up a map of Verdant. I guess it was me just being thick, but I just couldn't visualize the satellite. All this talk of floors and axes and stuff was like a black hole in my brain ... whatever I pieced together just didn't work out.
Here's the "blueprint": http://www.stevejordanbooks.com/bg/verdant_bg.htm
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote