Thread: Converting PDFs
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2004, 12:28 AM   #51
ignatz
mechanoholic
ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR/iPhone 4S/EVO 4G
Hmmm, pdf2html works okay I reckon, but it doesn't perform quite as I'd like. It created <br>'s at the end of each line, and I'd much rather those went away so that the formatting could work itself out a little better. And there's no easy way to pull those out without losing the relevent ones (is there?). Didn't have any images in my document, so no issues there. I also didn't like the horizontal line between each physical page, though those are easy to find/replace away. But hey, it did the job for free. Love that. Now I might have to see if I can get my boss to get us Acrobat 6. Hee hee...
ignatz is offline   Reply With Quote