View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 02:27 AM   #21
obelix
Connoisseur
obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.obelix once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkulz
Well, I guess you're right. According to the info I had, I used the following settings:
Code:
Default options for the profile prs500:
  rotate=none hres=565 format=lrf vres=754 nosplit=True colors=4

Default options for the profile prs500-l:
  rotate=left hres=754 format=lrf vres=565 overlap=45 colors=4
Should I change that to 584 instead of 565? I simply kept what was the default in PDFRasterFarian, which sets it to 565. Can you try running the following in a command prompt and let me know if the output looks OK?
Code:
<installdir>\pdfread-run.cmd -p prs500 --hres 584 <pdf-file>
I'll be adding some form of "custom" profile via the GUI sometime soon, as time permits :-)
Nothing has changed.

1. The PNG images for pages are 497x754 (with slight variation of width for each of the pages)
2. In the LRS file:

"<ImageBlock blockheight="768" blockwidth="600" objid="3" objlabel="ImageBlock.3" refstream="13" x0="0" x1="600" xsize="565" y0="0" y1="800" ysize="754"/>"

i.e xsize is still 565, but this is not that important.

I was not right, you can use 600x800 (in contrast to the text its not very important).

Now I figured out whats happening (looking at the actual image size): To keep proportionality of the page, the program adjust one of the png image sizes (754), the other one is selected to maintain aspect ratio (497). Nothing can be done. My sample has this aspect ratio. The only improvement (I'm not sure if somebody really care) the image can be centered with "<BlockSpace xspace= yspace= ".

So there is no problem, my mistake. Thanks again for great program.
obelix is offline   Reply With Quote